Slovenian photographer based in Maribor. I finished my degree in photography at Higher Vocational College, Sežana, Slovenia. My main field of study is photojournalism and documentary photography. I also cover the field of old analogue techniques, which knowledge I gained in my internship as teaching assistant in Denmark.
At the time being I work as a freelance photographer, workshop mentor in the field of photography, scenographer & light designer in GT22, Maribor.
Co-Founder of the photographic platform/collective/darkroom Mišnica GT22, Maribor, Slovenia.
I also work in the field of commercial photography for Slovenian companies and private clients (for more information contact me).
- UGM (Maribor Art Gallery)
- GIZ DZP,
- PHA (Pet Health Association),
- Penzion na Razpotju
- AirString Duo
- Cultural Centre of European Space Technologies Institute (KSEVT)
- Terra Parzival
- EFA (European Festivals Association)
- Druga Godba Music Festival Ljubljana
- Festival of Slovenian Film – FSF
- International College of Dentists – ICD Europe
- International Animated Film Festival – Animateka – Ljubljana
- Institute Intercer
- Jumping Goat Coffee
- StopTrik International Film Festival – Maribor
- Maribor Cycling Network
- Zavod Udarnik
- MKC Maribor